NTS (Hereinafter referred to as "the Company") shall establish and disclose the following personal information processing policy in order to protect the personal information of the information subject pursuant to Article 30 of the Personal Information Protection Act and handle the related complaints promptly and smoothly.
The Company processes personal information for the following purposes. The personal information being processed is not used for purposes other than the following purposes, and if the purpose of use is changed, we will implement necessary measures such as obtaining consent in accordance with Article 18 of the Personal Information Protection Act.
1. Confirm a name and contact information through product development meeting for customer support
2. Confirm a name and contact information according to product sales consultation inquiry
① The Company shall process and hold personal information within the period of holding and using the personal information that is agreed upon when collecting personal information from the information holding period or information subject.
② Each personal information processing and period of possession is as follows.
- Product development meeting for customer support: Customer name, contact information, e-mail collection
- Product sales meeting: Customer name, contact information, e-mail collection
-Personal information shall be kept until the purpose of collection and use is achieved, and it shall be destroyed after achieving the purpose of use.
-The possession period is in 30 days.
③ In principle, the Company does not provide the user's personal information to the outside.
However, except as follows.
if users have agreed in advance.
If there is a request by the investigating agency in accordance with the provisions of the Act or the procedure and method prescribed by the Act for the purpose of investigation.
① The information subject may exercise the right of privacy of the company at any time with respect to the company.
1. If there is an error, request correction
2. Deletion request br
3. Request to stop processing
② The exercise of rights pursuant to Paragraph 1 above may be made in writing, e-mail or fax (FAX) according to the Form 8 of the Enforcement Regulations of the Personal Information Protection Act.
③ The right to exercise the rights under Paragraph 1 can not be taken if personal information is collected and the destruction is completed after the purpose of use is achieved.
④ In the case that the information subject has requested correction or deletion of personal information, the company will not use or provide the personal information until the correction or deletion is completed.
⑤ The information subject should not infringe the personal information or privacy of the information subject or other person in violation of relevant laws such as the Personal Information Protection Act.
⑥ For children under 14 years of age, the legal representative shall have the right to inquire or modify the children's personal information, and to withdraw the consent for collection and utilization.
The company handles the following personal information items.
1. Provide identity verification and product related services
Customer name, contact (phone number), email address
2. In addition, visit records are automatically generated and collected during the use of the service over the Internet.
① When personal information becomes unnecessary, such as the elapse of the personal information retention period and achievement of the processing purpose, the Company will immediately destroy the personal information without any reason.
② Procedures and methods of personal information destruction are as follows.
1. Destruction procedure
The Company shall select the personal information that caused the reason for destruction, and destroy the personal information with the approval of the company's personal information protection officer.
2. How to destroy
The Company discards personal information recorded and stored in the form of electronic files so that it can not be played back. Personal information recorded and stored in paper documents is crushed or destroyed by a crusher.
① The company uses 'cookies' that store usage information and retrieve it frequently from time to time to maintain a stable website.
② A cookie is a small amount of information that a server (http) used to run a website sends to your computer browser, and is stored on your hard disk in your PC.
1. The purpose of the cookie : It is used for stable website operation by grasping visits and usage patterns of each service and websites visited by users.
2. Installation, operation and denial of cookie : You can refuse to store cookies via the Options setting on the Tools> Internet Options> Privacy menu at the top of your web browser.
3. Even if the user refuses to store cookies, there is no difficulty or disadvantage in using the homepage.
The Company takes the following measures to ensure the safety of personal information.
1. Administrative action: Establishment and execution of internal management plan, training of regular staff, etc.
2. Technical action: Management of access rights such as personal information processing systems
① The Company is responsible for the handling of personal information, and has designated the person responsible for personal information protection as follows for the complaint handling and damage relief of information related to personal information processing.
name : Myung Ki Man
department : Management Support Team
contact : 041-551-9650, firstname.lastname@example.org
② The information subject can ask the person in charge of personal information protection about all personal information protection complaint, complaint handling and damage relief that occurred when using the company service.
The Company will respond promptly to inquiries about the information subject.
If you need to report or consult about other personal information infringement, please contact the following organizations.
Total support portal for privacy protection (www.privacy.go.kr/02-403-0073)
Personal Information Dispute Resolution Committee (www.kopico.go.kr/1833-6972)
Privacy Complaints Center (privacy.kisa.or.kr/without an area code 118)
National Police Agency Cyber Safety Bureau (cyberbureau.police.go.kr/without an area code 182)